Your UMHB Career Services Center is here to provide assistance to undergraduate and graduate students in career development and preparation endeavors.
- Skills Assessment
- Personalized career plans
- Career documents preparation
- Interview skills
- Career-related workshops
- Part-time and full-time job searches
Several times a year special programs/events are held:
- Choosing A Major/ Career
- Matching Your Gifts, Interests & Calling
- Make that Resume Pop!
- CPR-Create Personal Relationships
- Career Planning-A 4 Year Activity
- Fine Tune Your Interviews Skills
- Facebook, Social Media & My Future Employer
- Senior Etiquette Dinner- It's Not About the Meal!
- When Can you Start?
- Show Me the Money- Create Cru Value!
- Career Planning
- Resume Clinics
- Mock Interviews
- Job & Internship Postings
- Job Fairs
- Resume Referrals
From the Blog
Career Services firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Bawcom Student Union, Second Floor (Student Life Suite)
Address: 900 College Street, UMHB Station Box 8415, Belton, TX 76513
Phone: (254) 295-4691
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm