Full-Time and Part-Time Jobs
The Career Center maintains full-time and part-time job openings in Cru Connection. Students may set up Cru Connection job agents, and register for CruSitter & CruTutor to receive e-blasts of new childcare or tutoring postings.
Workshops are offered a variety of times each semester or individual appointments may be made. We will help you customize your resume to the targeted or semi-targeted search for an internship, part-time, or full-time position.
Mock interviews are offered to prepare for a job interview. Topics include questions frequently asked by interviewers, how to prepare, how to dress, nervous habits, and more. Mock interviews should be scheduled in advance. Tips on preparing for web interviews are included.
Assessments provide information on your interests, abilities, and values. We offer the Strong Interest Inventory, I Start Strong, The Woodfound Visual Career & Personality, and the Myers-Briggs. There is no charge for students and alumni. Contact Career Services for instructions and for an appointment to review your results: 254-295-4691 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Career & Profesional Planning - 4 Year Guide
- Choosing A Major/Career
- Cru Career Exploration - A College Timeline
- Job Outlook Review
- NACE Salary Survey
- Salary Negotiation Tips
- Internship Orientation & Guidelines
- What Can I Do With This Major?
- Career Spots Online Career Resources
- Job Fairs
- GlassDoor-Research, Jobs, Companies & Salaries-Top UMHB Recruiters
- Resume Guide
- Interview Tips
- Etiquette & Business Manners presentations
- Apprentice Belton- professional career mentoring program
- Alumni Career Connection BBQ- hosted by Alumni Association & Career Services
- Social Media and My Brand
- Considering Graduate School workshops